INFORMATION QUESTIONS

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is the minimum order?

We typically require a minimum order of one full 20 foot or 40 foot container. As a result of this, we are able to offer steep cost savings.

Where do your products come from?

Most of our products are made in Vietnam, however we also have factories in Thailand, South Korea, and China.

What is the warranty?

All of our products come with a 1-year full warranty. If there are any issues, we will replace the product for free and expedite the replacement shipment. Extended warranties are available where required.

What are the payment terms?

Typically, most factories in Asia require a 30% deposit to begin production and the remaining 70% against the bill of lading once the product arrives to the destination port. After trust is built, Net30 terms are available depending on the product line.

How long does it take to receive my product?

Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks to start production, 3-4 weeks for the actual production, and then 6-8 weeks for delivery. 3-4 months is a realistic time table. 

USA HEADQUARTERS

VISIT OUR ADMIN IN SAN DIEGO

3952 D. Clairemont Mesa Blvd. #112

San Diego, CA 92117

INFORMATION ABOUT US

CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS